Dei Gladium

Dei Gladium
The Battle Weary Warrior

Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome

This blog is one primarily about ethics as it relates to being a law enforcement officer and a Christian. It will be an attempt to evaluate different law enforcement situations in light biblical ethics, especially Romans 13. All names, and situations in this blog have been changed and/or modified to protect the privacy of all suspects.

The overriding question I will keep asking is - How are we to conduct ourselves as cops in light of scripture? How does scripture dictate the way we engage people every day? I hope you will wrestle together with me as we seek to glorify our God and Savior Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea. Let's start exploring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's something that's been on my mind for quite some time now. I felt I needed to put to virtual pen the thoughts that I had in my mind. Many more to come. I alway welcome your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. This is a subject I wrestle with on a daily basis. I look forward to some great conversation.

    ReplyDelete